Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Sidebar

Additions to the sidebar:

My Reads
Here I'll be putting up the covers of books that I am currently reading. Once I'm finished one of them - I'm a full-time student so that may take awhile - I'll post my thoughts. I'll also include posts once in a while about books I'm reading for my course work.

LibraryThing Widget
LibraryThing is wonderful. It's a way to organize and keep track of all your books. I have many and it is a great tool. This widget allows you to search my library. But, before you come begging to borrow something, I also keep books on my librarything that I want to own and/or read. Feel free to search "wishlist"and surprise me. (Yes, I know the widget is weirdly truncated, but I don't understand these things. If you do, let me know).

2 comments:

Dan said...

Wow, I love the new design of the blog. Well done!

And I'm super stoked about the My Reads section... I mean, I'll probably never actually read something you've read, but now I'll at least be able to make my own list of books to read since you might never make it for me :p

Billy said...

Max, nerd power!